Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Superhero Green Smoothie (so I tell my kids)





My children and I drink this smoothie most days for breakfast, my kids love it and I feel a peace of mind knowing that they have had a great start to the day, and no, my children are not on an only raw food diet, although they do eat extremely healthy, eat lots of raw foods, and very little red meat, but lots of fish. I would eventually like them to follow in my footsteps, when they are old enough to make decisions for them selves, and they see how fantastic a raw lifestyle is, I hope you enjoy this smoothie as much as we do, you can even make it into a Superhero Green Pudding by not adding the water, enjoy guys and any feed back is much appreciated.


2x  Large Handfuls of Spinach
2x  Medijool Dates
1x  Flesh of Mango
2x Frozen Bananas
1x Cup of Ice
11/2 Cups of Water

Blend all together in a high speed blender (I swear by my vitamix) Drink and enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment