Thursday, November 25, 2010

Raw Avocado Lime Pie

So I've been having abit of a raw pudding frenzy lately and am just so excited to be creating and finding so many yummy recipes especially since chrimbo is just round the corner. Yay I no longer have to sit and watch while my family chow into all the yummy puds and drool as they do, so I hope you enjoy my next creation which is based on a recipe from a Perth lady known as Raw Food Karen, her book Raw Food Reawakening is brilliant and has some super easy recipes if your a new rawfoodist like myself Enjoy xx


I used the same crust as I did for the Chocolate Mousse Pie because it's really good and not to expensive.

CRUST
2 Cups Raw Almonds
1 Cup Pitted Fresh Dates
1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt

FILLING
4 Avocados
1/2 - 3/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
1 Cup Dessicated Coconut

METHOD
Process crust ingredients until smooth, press into pie dish. I also wiped my dish with EVOO to stop it sticking.

Blend filling until smooth and spoon over pie crust. Set in fridge. Can be Frozen.


No comments:

Post a Comment