Thursday, October 7, 2010

really bad blogger, but will get better promise

Hi all, am really sorry that I haven't been around for soooooooooooo long but I think i've got my mojo back or is it my child free house and the glass of crisp cold white wine no don't think so have been dying to get back in the kitchen and I have two new machines to work with a brilliant $30 cash converters find Bread Maker (i love it) and my great detoxing Juicer which is great too.

 I've been really confused lately about my diet when it comes to what and what not to eat to keep my ms at bay, and as my sister says "your obsessed, and stop reading all these books" but it's really hard when your've been delt the cards of ms it's the unknown that gets me, I can't even keep a suprise for my kids let alone not knowing my fate for the future.

But on better much more positive notes i'm now Gluten Free and will soon be Legume Free to, Just need to get my head round  the no Gluten Deal, tell you what though i'm really enjoying it so far as much as i'm enjoying a childfree house, Hahahah (just jokes) and all of this healthy eating will lead to STOP of Disease and then RECOVERY so join me through that journey, can't wait.

I would also like to welcome one special new follower to my blog, not sure how they found out about it but I will say this person, even though I haven't seen them for so long means alot to me so thank you BUZZ ( i hope it's my buzz and not someone else) your support means alot to me xx

I hope to be back on board very soon and I even though i'm going towards the ms recovery diet, I will still follow Dr Jeliniks diet too, well what can I say he's from perth and he's a doctor so hey he must know his stuff.
 
xx C U SOON xx

No comments:

Post a Comment