Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm well and truely over winter

Hi All, I'm trying to get back on track with my my blog, and hopefully this time without to many interuptions.

Wow winter for my children has been hell colds, Asthma, ear infections, gastro and my kids are normally pretty healthy but since starting my son at daycare twice a week we seem to catch everything going around aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Just wish people would leave there kids at home when they are sick and not send them to daycare, the latest notice up at daycare is Hand ,foot and mouth what is that ? never ever heard of it, it actually sounds like something a farmer would be worried about their cattle catching yuk touch wood this doesn't hit us too.

So anyway i'm planning on getting back in the kitchen this week so, keep an eye out.

Roll on summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment