Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekly Skinny Jeans Tip

Hi Everyone, so I was having a word to a good friend of mine who is a marketing guru about how to get more people interested in my blog and the first thing she suggested was getting a bit of structure into my Blog, So I thought as it's a Monday and most people including myself tend to overindulge on the weekend and the fact my skinny jeans are feeling rather snug right now that as of today every Monday I'm going to post a skinny tip of the week and hopefully it will keep us all motivated for the week.

Skinny Jeans Tip of the week - Drink Two liters of water everyday, not only does it help flush the toxins out of the body it's great for the skin and helps us to not pick at food, a lot of the time we aren't hungry we are actually thirsty so have some water first wait 10 Min's and if your still hungry then eat a piece of fruit.

I will also be posting some recipes today. Have a great week, keep focused and drink your two liters everyday you'll feel better for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment